Friday, June 27, 2014

The Gedankenband on Spotify and the iTunes Store!


Technology marches on. The first music I distributed was via cassette. For the Red Album, In-Jokes, and Do Not Tip I made CDs for interested (and some uninterested) friends. Since then I've been posting mp3s for people to fetch.  But music distribution technology has continued to evolve, so I've been trying to keep up.

So I signed up with a distribution service, and am happy to announce that the first music I've submitted, the Local Technique and Not for Having, but for Tasting EPs can now be found on Spotify and the iTunes store!

They also remain available at the Bandcamp site.  I plan to submit more of the back catalog (and future releases) via these venues, too.

Thanks for your continued support and interest, or at least your benign disinterest. :)

Local Technique:
Bandcamp link  
Spotify link
iTunes link


Not for Having, but for Tasting:
Bandcamp link 
Spotify link 
iTunes link

1 comment:

Harry said...

Hi Andy,

I just found your blog and was wondering if you might be interested in a project I am setting up.

It's a writing platform called TypeReel (.com) and I think it can simplify the process of sharing work and hopefully increase readership by combining writers of all kinds of genres.

As you'll see if you check it out, it's free to use and I don't use adverts, I just want to start a bit of a community, full of variety and freshness.

I’d really like some music articles so was wondering if you might have a look around.

It'd be great if you fancy putting some work on there to see what you think. It’s a very simple process, sign up takes a few seconds then posting an article is just a few clicks.

There's more info on my idea on the sign up page (typereel.com/signup) or the about us page (typereel.com/aboutus) if you'd like to have a look.

I hope you have time to check it out and please feel free to get in touch if you have any questions about it.

All the best,
Harry, Founder

http://typereel.com
Twitter: @TypeReel
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thetypereel